Mark Swanson joined RMA in 2016 as Executive Vice President of Business Development and Life Reinsurance. Mark is a qualified actuary, possessing both the FSA and MAAA designations, and he has over 30 years of experience in the US life insurance/reinsurance markets. Mark is responsible for the marketing and business development of RMA’s life reinsurance business, as well as playing a large role in the pricing process and experience analysis. He is located in the US, focusing primarily on development initiatives in the US market.
- Jason Foroglou Joins RMA as Vice President, Commercial Insurance
- RMA Is Growing to Offer Miscellaneous Professional Liability Insurance
- Changes in the Canadian Prescription Drugs Landscape
- What the Pandemic Can Teach Us About the Future of Benefit Packages
- Utilizing Reinsurance for Capital Management