Letitia Pedersen joined RMA’s Life Reinsurance Division in 2010 as a Claims Consultant. Today she holds the title of Manager, Claims Administration and is a key member of the Reinsurance Operations team providing oversight and leadership for claims processing and reporting. Prior to joining RMA, Letitia worked with Manulife Financial in claims management and held finance and human resources positions with an international petroleum company for several years. Letitia’s academic achievements include Human Resources and Business Management Diplomas as well as a Business Management Degree.
- Jason Foroglou Joins RMA as Vice President, Commercial Insurance
- RMA Is Growing to Offer Miscellaneous Professional Liability Insurance
- Changes in the Canadian Prescription Drugs Landscape
- What the Pandemic Can Teach Us About the Future of Benefit Packages
- Utilizing Reinsurance for Capital Management