Ed joined RMA in 2002 to develop our Direct Insurance business. He is responsible for product development, pricing, and business development in Canada. Ed has been instrumental in expanding RMA’s product portfolio beyond creditor insurance to areas such as warranties and GAP insurance. Ed started his career at Canada Life, as an actuarial student in 1992 and gained knowledge and expertise in individual life, individual annuities, and group life and health. Before joining RMA, Ed served as a Pricing Actuary at NN Financial (later acquired by Transamerica Life Canada). He holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Toronto and is a Fellow of both the Society of Actuaries and the Canadian Institute of Actuaries. Ed is a registered Insurance Broker under RIBO and a licensed Life Insurance Agent under FSRA.
- Jason Foroglou Joins RMA as Vice President, Commercial Insurance
- RMA Is Growing to Offer Miscellaneous Professional Liability Insurance
- Changes in the Canadian Prescription Drugs Landscape
- What the Pandemic Can Teach Us About the Future of Benefit Packages
- Utilizing Reinsurance for Capital Management