Anthony Rotondi joined RMA in 2019. He is Senior Vice President of Operations, and his key accountabilities include leading the Reinsurance Operations team, overseeing the management and enablement of RMA’s broker and client operating systems, and supporting the development and delivery of management analytics and reporting capabilities across all lines of business. Prior to joining RMA, Anthony worked with RGA International as Director of Administration, Global Shared Services. As well, he held other similar management and senior operational roles with Pacific Life Re and Manulife Reinsurance. Anthony holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and is a certified Project and Change Management Practitioner.
- Jason Foroglou Joins RMA as Vice President, Commercial Insurance
- RMA Is Growing to Offer Miscellaneous Professional Liability Insurance
- Changes in the Canadian Prescription Drugs Landscape
- What the Pandemic Can Teach Us About the Future of Benefit Packages
- Utilizing Reinsurance for Capital Management