Andrew joined RMA in 2022 as Director, Life Reinsurance. As a member of the Actuarial team, he is responsible for modelling and analysis activities to support our reinsurance programs in the group benefits and longevity/Pension Risk Transfer space as well as non-proportional individual life business. Andrew began his career in pension consulting and worked with The Segal Group and Aon Hewitt. He joined RMA from Brookfield Annuity Company where he held the position of Senior Manager, Pricing. His professional designations include ASA and ACIA.
- Jason Foroglou Joins RMA as Vice President, Commercial Insurance
- RMA Is Growing to Offer Miscellaneous Professional Liability Insurance
- Changes in the Canadian Prescription Drugs Landscape
- What the Pandemic Can Teach Us About the Future of Benefit Packages
- Utilizing Reinsurance for Capital Management