Blake joined RMA in 2022 as a key member of our Accident & Health team. As Vice President & Group Actuary of the A&H Division, Blake will lead the underwriting of new and renewal programs, foster existing client partnerships and identify business growth opportunities while delivering innovative client solutions. His experience and knowledge from his previous leadership roles in health and benefits consulting, actuarial and underwriting will add to RMA’s group insurance expertise in supporting insurers and benefits consultants. Blake’s professional designations include FSA, FCIA, CERA and LLQP.
- Jason Foroglou Joins RMA as Vice President, Commercial Insurance
- RMA Is Growing to Offer Miscellaneous Professional Liability Insurance
- Changes in the Canadian Prescription Drugs Landscape
- What the Pandemic Can Teach Us About the Future of Benefit Packages
- Utilizing Reinsurance for Capital Management