RMA has a team of skilled professionals to advise your firm on life reinsurance solutions. Our team includes seasoned practitioners in all facets of the life insurance industry including actuarial, administration, claims management, marketing, and underwriting.
Whether your goal is to manage capital, increase underwriting capacity, mitigate volatility due to biometric risks, manage earnings volatility, acquire covers for overall portfolio protection or source support from specialized risk facilities, RMA can help you chart your course. We work closely with client companies, reinsurance partners and capital markets, structuring programs and building sustainable relationships that achieve results.
RMA offers high-quality reinsurance capacity for the following product categories:
- Individual life – term, whole life, universal life, variable universal life
- Simplified and guaranteed issue life
- Mortgage reducing term and other credit life
- Living benefits – critical illness, disability, other long term health
- Riders – accidental death and dismemberment, total permanent disability, terminal illness, increasing benefit, waiver of premium, accelerated critical illness
- Group life and associated benefits
- COLI, BOLI
- High net worth
- Annuities / Pensions
With a range of tailored services, RMA’s team can help your firm manage risk and enhance performance.
- Reinsurance review and program design
- Reinsurance administration
- Product design and review
- Individual underwriting
- Claims management
- Market intelligence
- Portfolio management and analytics
- Review of policy provisions, application forms
- Treaty review and analysis
- Capital management
- YRT quota share from first dollar or excess of retention
- Aggregate Mortality Stop Loss
- Excess of Loss Per Life
- Coinsurance / Modified Coinsurance / Coinsurance Funds Withheld
- New Business Strain / Surplus Relief Funding
- Other Capital / Financially Motivated Reinsurance Arrangements
- Longevity / Pension Reinsurance
For more information, please call us at 416.408.2602 or contact us.