Tara joined RMA in 2022 as the first Property and Casualty Underwriter in RMA’s emerging Commercial business. Today she holds the title of Managing Broker and Lead Underwriter, Property and Casualty, and is responsible for supporting the growth of RMA’s property and casualty book and broker client network. Tara has more than 20 years of industry experience and underwriting expertise in both personal and commercial lines. Tara’s professional designations include CIP, CRM, RIBO CAIB, and ACIP.
- Jason Foroglou Joins RMA as Vice President, Commercial Insurance
- RMA Is Growing to Offer Miscellaneous Professional Liability Insurance
- Changes in the Canadian Prescription Drugs Landscape
- What the Pandemic Can Teach Us About the Future of Benefit Packages
- Utilizing Reinsurance for Capital Management