Rashawnne joined RMA in 2023 as Senior Underwriter and is responsible for underwriting new business, and renewals and handling client marketing and servicing while providing quality service to RMA’s broker clients. Rashawnne is RMA’s Lead Roofing Underwriter and is focused on the growth of this book of business. He brings to his role, broad product knowledge, and several years of seasoned underwriting expertise due to his experience with Cansure, April Canada, Lions Gate, and Nagico Insurance. Rashawnne holds a Degree in Banking and Finance, a Business Insurance Diploma, and the CIP designation.
- Jason Foroglou Joins RMA as Vice President, Commercial Insurance
- RMA Is Growing to Offer Miscellaneous Professional Liability Insurance
- Changes in the Canadian Prescription Drugs Landscape
- What the Pandemic Can Teach Us About the Future of Benefit Packages
- Utilizing Reinsurance for Capital Management