Nathan joined RMA in 2021 as Associate Director of Life Reinsurance. As a member of the Actuarial team, Nathan is involved in experience studies, actuarial pricing, and valuation work and oversees RMA’s Actuarial Internship Program. Nathan brings to RMA experience and knowledge in individual insurance and wealth management from previous positions with Canada Life. His professional designations include ASA and ACIA.
- Jason Foroglou Joins RMA as Vice President, Commercial Insurance
- RMA Is Growing to Offer Miscellaneous Professional Liability Insurance
- Changes in the Canadian Prescription Drugs Landscape
- What the Pandemic Can Teach Us About the Future of Benefit Packages
- Utilizing Reinsurance for Capital Management