Mercedes joined RMA’s Life Reinsurance Division in 2000 as a Treaty and Claims Consultant. Today she holds the title of Associate Director, Treaties, and provides oversight and leadership on all treaty matters and is a key partner to RMA’s life reinsurance client companies. Mercedes has been a part of the life insurance industry for more than 30 years with broad knowledge and technical expertise in reinsurance treaty management and administration.
- Jason Foroglou Joins RMA as Vice President, Commercial Insurance
- RMA Is Growing to Offer Miscellaneous Professional Liability Insurance
- Changes in the Canadian Prescription Drugs Landscape
- What the Pandemic Can Teach Us About the Future of Benefit Packages
- Utilizing Reinsurance for Capital Management