Jeff joined RMA in 2022 to lead the advancement of business growth opportunities in our commercial and specialty insurance markets. He is responsible for the development of sales strategies and action plans to identify new growth opportunities and creative solutions to increase RMA’s market presence in Canada. Jeff has been a part of the Commercial industry since early 2000 and has enjoyed an accomplished career in both business development and underwriting with leading P&C insurance companies. He holds the CIP designation and is a graduate of McMaster University where he received a Bachelor of Arts in Economics.
- Jason Foroglou Joins RMA as Vice President, Commercial Insurance
- RMA Is Growing to Offer Miscellaneous Professional Liability Insurance
- Changes in the Canadian Prescription Drugs Landscape
- What the Pandemic Can Teach Us About the Future of Benefit Packages
- Utilizing Reinsurance for Capital Management