Gema joined RMA in 2010 and has held management positions including Financial Account Manager, Life Reinsurance and Company Controller. As Director, Business Operations and Compliance, Gema is responsible for supporting the production and analysis of financial and client reporting across RMA’s diverse businesses and the company liaison with corporate Finance and Treasury. Gema is also responsible for all business compliance, insurances, and licensing matters to meet RMA’s statutory requirements. A Fellow of the Life Management Institute (FLMI), Gema is also a designated CPA/CMA.
- Jason Foroglou Joins RMA as Vice President, Commercial Insurance
- RMA Is Growing to Offer Miscellaneous Professional Liability Insurance
- Changes in the Canadian Prescription Drugs Landscape
- What the Pandemic Can Teach Us About the Future of Benefit Packages
- Utilizing Reinsurance for Capital Management