Step 1: Let Us Know

If you have a concern, please contact a Customer Service Representative by phone or email.  Our Customer Service Representatives will work hard to resolve your concern efficiently and to your satisfaction.

Reinsurance Management Associates, Inc.
500-170 University Avenue,Toronto, ON M5H 3B3
[email protected]

Step 2: Talk to Management

If you are not satisfied with the solution you receive from the Customer Service Representative in Step 1, the Customer Service Representative will offer to escalate your concern to one of our Managers, communicating the relevant details on your behalf. 

Step 3: Still Not Satisfied

If your concern remains unresolved after you have followed Step 1 and 2, you may contact the insurance company noted in your policy.  The insurance company will review your particular situation and determine the appropriate next steps, directing it to the appropriate business area for the investigation and response.  If you are unable to locate the contact information of the insurance company in your policy, let us know and we will assist in providing this information.

Step 4: External Resource

If your concerns have not been resolved to your satisfaction, you may consult with the following additional resources:

The Ombudservice for Life & Health Insurance (OLHI)
1507-401 Bat Street, P.O. Box 7, Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
888-295-8112 (toll free)
416-777-9002 (Toronto)
514-282-2088 (Montreal)

Privacy – Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada (OPC)
112 Kent Street, Ottawa, ON K1A 1H3

Québec – Authorité des marches financiers (AMF)
Service du traitement des plaints et de l’assistance

800, square Victoria, 22e étage, C.P. 246 tour de la Bourse, Montréal, QC H4Z 1G3

Federal – Financial Consumer Agency of Canada (FCAC)
Enterprise Building, 6th Floor, 427 Laurier Avenue West, Ottawa, ON K1R 1B9