Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Insurance Solutions · Toronto, Ontario
The role reports to the AVP, Operations in the Insurance Solutions Division which provides marketing and administrative support for multiple lines of business, across a variety of markets. Our team provides customized solutions for vendors and lenders, both retail and wholesale.
As RMA is a small dynamic company you will be expected to be flexible in your role, however, primary responsibilities involve handling calls and responding to emails with customers regarding insurance coverages, resolving general inquiries from Company Distributors and Account Representatives and processing incoming insurance policies and premiums.General Responsibilities
- Understand and resolve inquiries with customers regarding their insurance coverage.
- Determine satisfactory solutions to customer complaints.
- Offer outstanding customer service in a client service environment.
- Understand and resolve general inquiries from Distributors and Account Representatives.
- Process refunds which includes the calculation of the refund amount, preparation of a cheque requisition and cheque, creation and distribution of all refund correspondence.
- Provide claim forms to customers and log in the processing system.
- Forward completed claims forms to the Claims Administrator and log in the processing system.
- Cheque control/maintenance, which includes stop payment requests.
- Premium processing and certificate entry for all business received.
- Work with Distributors to resolve discrepancies involving rate tables and/or premium calculations.
- Assist in the compilation of monthly reports.
- Demonstrate knowledge of company products and principles of customer service.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Experience Requirements
- Fluently bilingual in French and English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- 2 years of experience in a customer service role
- Previous experience in the insurance industry an asset
- High School Diploma
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams)
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks with multiple stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with computer applications
- AS400 knowledge is an asset
- Successful completion of the LLQP is an asset
Interested applicants to click here for more information on RMA and its Insurance Solutions Division and this exciting career opportunity.